Each piece of the young will be old
每段年少都会苍老。
I am not happy without you
I can go away when I cry。
放心吧 等我哭够了 就会走了。
I am your traveler, you are my heart.
我是你的过客,你却是我的心。
No true heart,no broken heart.
现在不掏心掏肺,是为了以后不撕心裂肺。
Love, but not to talk, from no words to say nothing.
爱情,不过是从无话不谈,到无话可说。
I did not catch you when you pass you do not stop.
擦肩而过时我没有拉住你你也没有停留。
A few cups of wine bamboo bench just waiting for an old friend.
青竹板凳老酒几杯只等故人归。
I want to be the only one, but you don\’t give opportunity.
我想当你的唯一,你却不给机会。
Can not be the same as before, to send the mail yesterday to today.
能不能像以前一样,邮寄昨天交给今天
I tired you can not see my broken heart you can not hear.
我的累你看不见 我心碎你听不见。
Life is boring,and the heart is also lonely.
生活是无聊的,并且心也是孤独的。
If you are not here, to whom is my happiness gonna show?
如果你都不在了,我要幸福给谁看。
Far away, and finally disappeared in the vast sea.
渐行渐远,最后消失在茫茫人海中。
Thanked you to come, was very regrettable you to get out of the way.
谢谢你曾经来过,很遗憾你还是走。
I thought you were less I like I was less you will panic.
我以为你少了我就像我少了你一样会慌。
Everything happens for a reason.
这个世界,没有偶然
Who never had a scar of youth.
谁的青春不曾有过伤痕
There is always a lierso In my heart
总有一个人 常驻我心
Is your pale I wait,irony my obsession.
是你苍白了我的等待,讽刺了我的执着
Each youth will be old.
每段青春都会苍老
A kiss begins a drop of tears
一个吻开始 一滴泪结束
The eye does not see the heart
眼不见,心不念
The last we all lost to the reality
最后我们都输给了现实
To unmb the pain to laugh off my.
痛到麻木 才能笑得畅快淋漓。